Re: Supporting Rituals

From: Erica J. Marceau <ladymacpro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 12:24:35 -0700

on 05/06/2000 2:11 AM, Kaj Sotala at Tspro_at_... wrote:

>to us seems very variable. If you send most of your
>tribe to support a ritual you lose all of your current
>magic, and it doesn't matter if your current magic is
>30+

Ugh, you lose it all even if your magic was 120+.

How can you possibly get 120+ of magic? I always spend all of my magic (except for 2 points) at the sacred time and have never had more than 10 points at any one time. Please share how you managed to do this.

--
Erica J. Marceau, MacGamer's Ledge Contributing Editor/Hotline Manager
ICQ: 25043398, AIM: MGL Erica

MacGamer's Ledge
<http://www.macledge.com/>
Macintosh gaming website with news, reviews, guides, columns, and more.

Hotline Server <216.94.193.135:8550