RE: and the poor get poorer

From: Ernest Devore <edevore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 13:58:00 -0500

Train smain! Steal them in a raid!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 1:53 PM
To: KingOfDragonPass_at_egroups.com
Subject: Re: and the poor get poorer

>Soon, we found ourselves good locked. We have only
>one trading route, so we generate just enough profit
>in a year to pay for the upkeep on a few basic
>shrines. We cannot afford to either sacrifice anymore

Why dont you train some crafters to get goods???

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls! http://click.egroups.com/1/2567/4/_/683030/_/957812014/

Community e-mail addresses:
  Post message: KingOfDragonPass_at_onelist.com   Subscribe: KingOfDragonPass-subscribe_at_onelist.com   Unsubscribe: KingOfDragonPass-unsubscribe_at_onelist.com List/archive URL:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/KingOfDragonPass