deity redundancy

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:19:31 -0700 (PDT)

Just curious about something that I'm sure those who have started more games than I can answer.

In a typical starting clan, you have a shrine and one known blessing for your principle god(dess), you know one blessing (or myth) associated with your earliest important event, and you have a shrine and one known blessing for the first god(dess) you woke after the dawn. That is, if those three are all different. In short, you have two shrines and you know one blessing that is not locked in with a shrine (or you have two shrines and you know one addition myth beyond the usual)

My question is, what happens when you double or triple up? If your principle deity is Ernalda, your first event was going off with Ernalda, and Ernalda was the first god you awoke after the dawn, what blessings/temple size do you start with? Orlanth is the only other god you can do the triple on, but you could double on Elmal (principle/stayed with him as your living god after the dawn), and Odayla, Uralda, or Lhankor My (event/first awoken).

I know I could find out by trial and error, but I have limited playing time and would rather spend it on running my clan.

Thanks;

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/