Re: Re: Problems in clan

From: Leka <leka_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:46:06 +0200

Hello Barry,

>> Hi! Well here is one question for this forum :) I have a huge
>> clan and the clans mood is grim.I did the heroquest Chalana
>> Aroy heels the scars but it didn't help very
>> much.Is there any other way to improve the mood of the clan? I must
>> say that the weaponthanes are unshakable and that the mood of the
>> carls is confident.

BB> If you have food, hold a large feast.

I did that already but it had no effect. Also I gave gifts to farmers but that didn't help too.I thought there is some other way. I have clan with about 3000 people and every now and then they want to split. I always choose "give gifts to the complaints" but because of that the mood of clan is grim

--
Best regards,
 Leka                            mailto:Leka_at_...