Re: Re: Problems in clan

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:29:47 -0700 (PDT)

As a general rule, completing any heroquest will improve the clan mood at least temporarily.

You might want to regularly sacrifice for, or even lock in with a temple, the "hope" blessing from Challana Arroy.

Or, then again, you could just let your clan split once in a while. If you send off the whiners and complainers your mood should improve, you will be far stronger than them so they are no real threat to you, and the people will be happy that they are better represented. If your clan is well fed and wealthy, you should be able to regrow from babies pretty quickly anyways.

*shrug* I guess my feeling is that you don't need to be so huge to survive, so why not make the people happy?

--Bryan
--- Leka <leka_at_...> wrote:
> Hello Barry,
>
> Thursday, June 01, 2000, 3:11:35 AM, you wrote:
>
> BB> --- In KingOfDragonPass_at_egroups.com, Leka
> <leka_at_p...> wrote:
> >> Hi! Well here is one question for this forum :)
> I have a huge
> >> clan and the clans mood is grim.I did the
> heroquest Chalana
> >> Aroy heels the scars but it didn't help very
> >> much.Is there any other way to improve the mood
> of the clan? I must
> >> say that the weaponthanes are unshakable and
> that the mood of the
> >> carls is confident.
>
> BB> If you have food, hold a large feast.
>
> I did that already but it had no effect. Also I gave
> gifts to farmers
> but that didn't help too.I thought there is some
> other way. I have
> clan with about 3000 people and every now and
> then they want to
> split. I always choose "give gifts to the
> complaints" but because of
> that the mood of clan is grim
>

> --
> Best regards,