Re: Problems in clan

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 12:49:14 -0400

Leka wrote:

> Hi! Well here is one question for this forum :) I have a huge
> clan and the clans mood is grim.I did the heroquest Chalana
> Aroy heels the scars but it didn't help very
> much.Is there any other way to improve the mood of the clan? I must
> say that the weaponthanes are unshakable and that the mood of the
> carls is confident.
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Leka mailto:Leka_at_...

There's a few things -- make sure your carls aren't working themselves to death. Make sure your warrors aren't always on total patrol -- they need drinking time. The Ernalda Heroquest can improve the moods of parts of the clan.

You may have angered the clan by some action. Is the clan UNIFORMLY grim for the last while? Try holding a big feast or two. The lawspeaker has a good few blesings which will help your clan too. Andthe Chalana Arroy Hope blessing is also a... blessing.

And getting stomped in raids consistently makes anyone grumpy.

Jeff