the recent discussion......

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

....is a very good example of how a clan mood gets grim!

Folks, may I suggest that we all take a hint from Issaries and do our best to keep our tongues (or fingertips) silver, and to keep hate (or at least intollerance) and suspicion off the list?

We all have our own style of play. They are all valid. If you can't help someone because you don't play in the same style that they do, perhaps it is best simply to mention what you would do with your style, but admit that you don't know how that would work for them, and then let it lie.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com