starting influences

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

This question is really aimed at Dave, since I doubt anyone else can really answer it.

Aside from the choice of earliest event, do any of the other choices you make about your clan have an effect on your mix of starting leaders? (If they do, I don't really want to know exactly what does what, I'll be more than happy just to know if there is an impact or not, although knowing the variables that can be affected could be interesting (i.e. there is a choice that affects average skill levels, or mix of leader professions, or whatever).

Regards;

Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites. http://invites.yahoo.com/