Re: Re: Can Kallyr survive?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 06:25:58 -0700 (PDT)

I have no clue, because whenever I get her, she disapears while on an exploration mission within a few years. It is really strange, she has about the highest mortality of all of my explorers, despite her fairly awesome skills.

> Here's another question about that same lady: is she
> always
> represented by the same portrait? She always has
> been in all my games
> where she appears, but now I've started a game and
> the 'usual'
> portrait has appeared as a different Vingan... will
> Kallyr ever
> appear, and will she use a different portrait?

I've had this situation. Had another Vingan, then Kallyr came of age, and received a different pic from her usual. I assume that one wouldn't age either, but I don't know as once again, Kallyr vanished into the wilderness a couple of years later.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail � Free email you can access from anywhere! http://mail.yahoo.com/