Re: I did it!

From: Barry Brenesal <jaspire_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 13:41:45 -0000

> I do believe it is. The closer the benefit is to the original, the
> better you are. I always have a total failure any time I try to
> cheer up the Carls with Ernalda Feeds The Tribe.

I wonder if there are several factors at work. These could include the composition of your council; the choice of god you first worshipped; 3) the size of worshipping structure you've built to a god; the number of sacrifices you've sent to that god; time of year; candidate; your tribal actions (how many farmers you've got, how many raids you've performed, etc).

I've no idea how many of the above are included in determining ease or difficulty of a quest for any particular god. But I do know that, given my own playing style, the Chalana Arroy quest is almost always the easiest, followed by Ernalda and Uralda, then Issaries and Lhankor Mhy, and finally all the more-or-less warlike quests.