Re: Re: I did it!

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 07:36:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm, if you don't have good helpers, contacting the gods can be safer. You have to persuade them to come along, of course, but as long as that isn't where you are failing I don't think it is a huge issue.

Maybe your clan is generally ticking off Issaries? How are your trade routes? Do you send off periodic trade caravans? Are you exploring? Do you make sacrifices to Issaries before trying the quest? Do you take opportunities to trade while performing the quest?

I don't know what else to say, I don't usually have too much trouble with this one once I manage all the preparation for it. Occasionally I can't broker an agreement, but my success level is pretty high.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites. http://invites.yahoo.com/