Re: I did it!

From: Stefan Kalgraf <tassen_99_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 00:52:03 +0200

>>BTW, does anyone know if the difficulty of a HQ is affected by what
>>kind of benefit you seek from it? Got the idea after reading some HQ
>>stuff on the 'Net and it got me wondering.

In my experience, no. (the chalana arroy "peace bomb" hardly ever fails for me, anyway. Certainly no more than any other goal on that quest.)

The biggest factor for success IMHO, is the skill of your nobles. For instance, try doing the uralda quest with a woman with decent combat skill (I.e not an uralda worshipper) Doing this I actually finished this quest more often, since most of my fatalities came from the "biting things".

oh, and since everyone seems to be doing it....(I was surprised at some of the rankings I saw..)

easiest to hardest:

Storm tribe, Chalana,
Lhankor mhy.
Issaries
Orlanth vs Aroka
Elmal
Uralda

No real difference between the "top two".

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com