Re: Easter Egg Game

From: philip.hibbs_at_...
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:17:06 +0100

>I'm playing the "Easter Egg" game ... Lots of events
>happened to me I hadn't seen before - the foreign Orlanthi,
>and the Colymar tribe trying to extort from me ...

I've had both those happen to me, the later in my current long game, the former in a short game.

>I had a bunch of trickers give me a Motion Rune Banner, and
>they made some prophecies that made me think I was playing
>the long game (make peace with the wolves, marry a horse),

I had that recently, in my long game.

>but now Einen-thingy the White-Eyed prophet has shown up
>with the Ten-Year ring. So am I playing the short game? Or
>some mixture of the two?

Does he not show up in long games?

In my current (and only) long game, I'm getting a bit bored waiting for the chance to make a tribe. Any hints?

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.