Set encounters (spoiler-ish)

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't actually had a chance to play KODP for a while, as I somehow managed to get a crack in the CD and it stopped working. Having finally made it the bank to get a money order in $US for a replacement disk, and having sent it off to A-Sharp, I'm looking forward to finally picking up where I left off with a clan that I was tweaking to specialize in exploring.

I'm familiar with set encounters in the following areas (show area, and number of set encounters I've seen):

Quivin mountains (1)
Tarsh (various)
Prax (1)
Horse Nomads (1)
Skyfall Lake (= cragspider, details vary, end result is usually the same stomach....)
Kero-Finn (various)
Dragon Newt wilds (1)
Dwarven hold (front door and back door)
Beast Valley (1)

Without giving away too much information, can anyone suggest if I've missed any of the "set" encounters, and if so where to go (or go back to)? (errr, as for Snake Pipe Hollow, I've been there, there is chaos, sometimes there is treasure to be found, but I've not found a "set" encounter there so far).

I am intending to go over the map with fairly detailed explorations, but while I'm waiting, I'd love to know if I'm missing anything.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! http://mail.yahoo.com/