Re: KOEI

From: Leka <leka_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:29:58 +0200

Hello olmi,

Friday, August 25, 2000, 10:54:27 AM, you wrote:

>> Just out of curiousity, what exactly is KOEI?

o> Check out following link:
o> http://www.theunderdogs.org/company.php?name=KOEI
o> You can even download and try their older games, but they might
o> be illegal, so I do not encourage that.

o> Same site has an review of the KoDP:
o> http://www.theunderdogs.org/game.php?name=Kings+of+Dragon+Pass

o> The official KOEI site:
o> http://www.koeigames.com/
o> http://www.koei.co.jp/home.htm

o> Timi Hagelberg
o> Helsinki, Finland

Hi!I'm little late for this topic but I wasn't at home for couple of days. I'm just playing the KOEI game Romance of 4 Kingdoms and there are really similarities to KODP but not to much because the interface is totally different from KODP. And the system of playing is so more harder in all KOEI games that I have played that I often thought to quit playing ( and belive me that thought has never occurred to me while playing KODP :). Well that's from me...I'm going now to check those KOEI links maybe I'll find something interesting.

--
Best regards,
 Leka                            mailto:Leka_at_...