Starvation

From: Jonathan Wight <JWight_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 17:31:17 -0600

Okay I thought I was doing fine, completed all HQs, in a powerful tribe, a powerful clan lord, all temples max-ed out and things were peachy until...

I can't grow enough food. It seemed to start with a drought, which I fixed
(a little late) with the correct quest. I have LOTS of magic toys, some of
which should help the harvest but they don't seem to do much. The harvest is generally good or better and I'm not upsetting the three grain goddesses. I don't generally have enough farmers to bring in the harvest.

I do seem to have more children than adults and this may be the cause of the problem.

Any suggestions? I've tried the Ernalda feeds the tribe but that didn't do the trick.

Any chance this is a famine that I can solve by a HQ?

Oddly enough KoDP went all 'weird' on me around the start of this famine
(I've got screencaptures of the error messages). Any chance I can blame this
famine on the bug?

    Jon.