Re: Re: pigs; starvation

From: Jonathan Wight <JWight_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 12:54:51 -0600

On 11/3/00 12:08 PM, "Henrix" <henrix_at_...> wrote:

> Sounds to me like you have been doing too much fertility magic while losing
> too many adults in battle.
> Could that be it?
> Or did this weird population balance happen just after the bug?

It probably isn't the bug. I guess it's all these damn children contributing nothing and eating all my hard earned food. I'm going to try a couple of tricks (I esp. like Bryan Thexton's Fyrdwomen idea).

Instead of removing sheep for KoDP2 can we remove the children instead?

> I keep seeing a swarm of bugs (locusts) eating all your crops, but I take
> that is not what you mean by bug ;-)

:-)

Afraid not.

Glad to see the mailing list alive and well now.

    Jon.