Re: Finland; sales

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:08:18 -0800

Barry

> > We charge $5 for replacing items; since it's to Finland, our
> > favorite country, I probably wouldn't tack on any airmail extra.
>
> I'm rather partial to the Kalevala, myself.

The Kalevala is pretty cool, and now that I've read it, we should have included some totally ambiguous magic item like the Sampo...

But Finland is our favorite country because so many of our sales are there -- I'm pretty sure they're number 2, after the USA. (The UK is number 3, I think.)

Speaking of sales, everyone here probably knows that we renegotiated our contract with our electronic commerce/fulfillment people, and can now offer the game for less.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.