Re: Heroism (was Shrines)

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:31:48 -0800 (PST)

As best as I can interpret the rules, this is the deal with heroism:

So, in short, putting magic in heroes will improve your leaders faster, and it will improve the leaders who worship in great temples faster than those who worship in shrines.

At least, that is my understanding, I could be very wrong!

--Bryan