Re: Sir Egotist

From: Urox <VeskuS_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:20:12 -0000

That Sir Egotist is a very rude person... I once invited him to my tula...Oh it was about 1334, i think... Well, i prepared a feast for him and all... Years passed... My nobles got old... then died... Younger nobles got old...and then they died too... years passed but there were no sight of SIR EGOWHATEVER...Until 1396 when a strange fellow came to our tula.

That fellow was Sir EGOSOMETHING... Well, we had a nice feast and we got some treasures from him... But that was it... Then that bugger left and never came back...

Shortly after his departure our young chief, Jotisan, asked our lawspeaker "WHO THE HELL WAS THAT? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM"

Lawspeaker answered: "HEY, DON'T LOOK AT ME... I DUNNO"

Poor kids... How could they have known that 62 years earlier the chief of the thunder clan, Sarotar(1291-1357), invited sir EGOPERSON to our tula... He promised to come one day... And...well, he did but i still think it was quite rude to wait that long...

;)