Re: KoDP Events

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:24:35 -0500

> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:00:27 -0000
> From: "Wulf Corbett" <wulfc_at_...>
> Subject: Re: KoDP events
>

> > I'm thinking it would be fun to add some new events when I do the
> > next "I hate bugs" update. I've already got someone lined up to do
> > few, but I see no reason why we couldn't take one from the players
> as
> > well.
>
> How about 'correcting' some of the discrepancies with the Hero Wars
> game rules? First example I can think of, the 'guardian spirit' of
> the Tula you discover is sacrificed to for assistance. That's
> Misapplied Worship. Now, I'm not suggesting changing the rules, just
> the wording - have him say "Hmm, well, I don't really deal with dead
> sheep, but if that's all you have, fair enough" :)
>
> There will be others, equally esoteric & trivial I guess.
>
> Wulf

Hmmm. Well, its not QUITE like that. The main thing is that the word ispirit is pretty much interchangable -- but the Watching Stone is probably not a spirit but a daimonie of the hills. Check your Anaxia's Record for details -- or wait for Thunder Rebels to come out.

And after a century or more of neglect, I think it'd be happy to get anything...

Jeff