Re: My latest clan

From: dharper_at_...
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:30:21 -0500 (EST)

Quoting David Short <David.short_at_...>:

> Off and on, I have been trying to win an iron man long game on hard.
> It's pretty hard just to get a clan stabilized.

     What's this "iron man"?

> Five years later we completed the quest and he came back. We gifted him
> and offered him a place in our tribe. We decided it was time to
> assemble a tribe and were told we had to settle our single feud.
> We made peace in the next season and....
>
> 90 years later we have no tribe.

     I recently started a new game. In my second year, I received the message that a prophecy had been made that said a child would be born in a nearby clan which would fulfil certain conditions that would lead to a great king marrying a feathered queen. 220 years from then. I restarted.

     Dave, who still loves the game

This mail sent via Golden Triangle Web-Mail http://www.golden.net