Re: My latest clan

From: David Short <David.short_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:59:16 -0500

Quoting dharper
>Quoting David Short <David.short_at_...>:
>
>> Off and on, I have been trying to win an iron man long game on hard.
>> It's pretty hard just to get a clan stabilized.
>
> What's this "iron man"?

Not saving the game in case of an adverse event.

> I recently started a new game. In my second year, I received the
message
>that a prophecy had been made that said a child would be born in a nearby
clan
>which would fulfil certain conditions that would lead to a great king
marrying
>a feathered queen. 220 years from then. I restarted.
I've seen several prophecies like that and I'm never entirely sure how much to believe them.

> Dave, who still loves the game

Oh, yes. Don't get my complaints wrong. I LOVE the game. Despite my complaints I really enjoy how tough the game is and that you can have a seemingly stable clan just collapse after several tough years. I just wish there was a simple way to test if the game was still in a winnable state.

dfs