About Error

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:02:06 +0900

To Gamedesigner David Dunham and other Stalwarts in Dragonpass:

Hello, thank you for the answer to my previous post.

I still played Long / Easy Game. My first Version Game is 1.3 but after updated to 1.5 version,
I kept Savings of Previous 1.3 version Data, and continued from these Data.

130 years passed, Our Clan made three Kings in Own Tribe which I made , (precisely, 2 Kings of Orlanth and 1 Queen of Vinga)
(sigh) the three all had reigned more than 10 years, (our Queen had reigned
48 years, and I bored with her and managed to kill her with one HeroQuest mission. I dislike idea to make Queen, but one tribemate stuck to making Queen.)
 We have taken many Lands from Neighborhoods (but from Non Tribemates) and broken
 Two Tribes to Scattered Bandits in these year, we conquered northern Territory of Quivin with Our Tribe..
Maybe we can conquer All Orlanthi with our tribal military force not corporation
, we made many friends in Outsiders: Tarsh, Elf, Beastfolk, Dwarf with Hero Quest.
....but still we undone.

I cannot still find the breakthrough to Ending Game. (Maybe, I should wait until the year of
Sartar will wed to FHQ in "Official" history, but.....I fear waiting to Official Modern Glorantha...1621)

I once saw Event of Tribal War Mission, but failed to make Contract of between Two Tribal Mission. (I taught about making City to other Four Kings, but they foolishly refused. And they continue Internal Quarrel.) I once saw Unhappy End with Another Guy became King of Dragonpass wedding to FHQ, but that is 1383. That
Ending Condition is Bad.

And I found One Computer Bug, in Year of 1461, number of my herd of pigs from circa 30000 to abruptly
minus (!) 30000.
I cannot continue this game in this Error. I don't want to see All of Temple Building collapsing to Ruin.

My Latest Tribal King (Name is Temartain (What a Bad Name!) ) was invited from Dragonewt Emissary and once went with them, came back, if this Event linked to True Ending, I don't want to quit him and restart.
(He has reigned our tribe "Whiteorm" (I named) for 30 years, very capable
guy with 4 "Heroic" ability.)