Re: Re: guidance on Heroquests

From: dharper_at_...
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:27:38 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Joshua Mosher <joshua.mosher_at_...>:

> I don't have much trouble with bandits either, using 6 thanes and 5
> warriors. I prefer emphasizing thanes because that way you can
> recruit even more while they're out exploring. This is a great way to
> beef up your army.

     Sure, but you also spend more time telling the lazy weaponthanes to get back to their patrols. Besides, there's a limit to the proportion of your clan that can be thanes before the people start grumbling about the 'parasites' that live off their labor--including you.

     Dave "Vive la revolution" Harper

This mail sent via Golden Triangle Web-Mail http://www.golden.net