Re: music available

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:48:06 +0200

>We've gotten several requests for downloadable versions of the King
>of Dragon Pass music. Two of Stan LePard's tunes are now available in
>MP3 format at <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/music.html>, and we plan to
>add more.

"A trader/hero named Divad Mahnud, representative of the great Prahs-A, comes from distant lands to your tula, offering to sell you the Drums Of LePard, which are whispered to contain the secret of the greatest music of all time. Your people are amazed to learn that such legendary artifacts are being offered to you. Do you:

  1. Bargain with him, going no higher than 120 cows
  2. Bargain with him, going no higher than 160 cows
  3. Challenge him to a duel of first blood for the Drums
  4. Challenge him to a duel for the Drums
  5. Turn him away
  6. Make your Trickster fast-talk the Drums into your possession
  7. Prove your courage to him by raiding a neighboring clan
  8. Offer your clan magic for the drums

[Clan ring]

Clan Chief: We cannot let this opportunity slip from our hands.

Trickster: Why do we need those Drums anyway?

Humakti: Manhud is a famous heroquester, but I believe I can beat him.

Uralda Priestess: Just leave the cows alone.

Poet: The one who gets the Drums will be able to persuade anybody with his music...

Farmer: We shouldnt raid now, not when we need everybody to work the fields.

How's that for a new event?