Re: enemies, treasures

From: James Sterrett & Corinne Mahaffey <jscm_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:12:09 -0500

Possible spoilers...

>As an aside, I've never had my ancestors get mad at me
>for making peace with an enemy. Are you sure you
>didn't do something friendly towards your true
>ancestral enemy by accident that annoyed them? If it
>was for making peace from the feud, I'd love to know
>more about what the ancestors complained about.

The complaint was not terribly specific - just something to the effect of "you are not following our lead". The only thing we could think of was that we'd just ended the feud with our Hated Neighbor and had been sending gifts to sweeten the relationship.

It might well have been something else.

> > Almost got the ducks into our tribe once, but when
> > we told them they needed
> > to give every other clan 15 goods in bribes, they
> > got mad. 8(
>
>I've gotten them into the tribe once, and sort of into
>it a couple of times (one of those cool detail bits in
>the game--one particular clan, if it is in your tribe,
>will change how this event plays out. Pretty cool,
>eh?)

The intertwining of events is pretty cool. 8)

James Sterrett & Corinne Mahaffey
jscm_at_...