Re: enemies, ducks, and treasures

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:22:18 -0800 (PST)

Oh, I never said I liked them personally, but their story does have a certain pathos to it. Anyway, none of the non-human races in Glorantha have goals that are particularly compatible with most humans' desire to live, love, enjoy life, and die in bed surrounded by grandchildren. At least the trolls are more understandable that the elves or dragonnewts!

Having said all that, I do consider the trolls to be one of the easier enemies to take when setting up a clan in KoDP. They are especially good if nobody comes back for the Iron Spike for a good, long, time :)

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices. http://auctions.yahoo.com/