Re: Whipping clan is a good thing

From: Drew Patterson <kaliyama_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:07:38 -0800

Peter Mcaveney wrote:

> James Sterrett & Corinne Mahaffey <jscm_at_...> wrote:
> > Excessive kicking is bad? Why? We've usually aimed to have a single feud
> going, simply to have a raid target.
>
> I think this is a great strategy (which is why I invented it independently)
> ... no, you can't put that clan in your tribe, but you'll have lots of other
> neighbors. I've never had trouble finding clans to include. Usually I find
> too many candidates.

After I get into the 'real big and are splitting off clans and tula like an overactive amoeba' phase of my game, I make sure those satellite clans still like me, and I form a tribe out of those. That way, they toe the line much better and if something goes wrong I can definately overpower any of 'em.

--

Drew Patterson, Zhong-shao
"You know, some nights, when no one else is around, Fidel Castro might