Re: those darned sorcerous implements

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 05:50:05 -0800 (PST)

I apologize for not putting in a spoiler warning in my original reply.....anyone who isn't spoiled on this topic already and who doesn't wish to become so should stop reading now, however.

OK, I'm quite positive that the implements aren't always cursed. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that in another game I checked for curses when we had the sorcerous instruments and found no curses. So you never know for sure....although to be on the safe side I usually try and ditch them as soon as possible.

One more thing, when I found they were cursed, and tried to trade them away, and later to just give them away, our luck was incredibly bad. Nobody would trade treasures, our diplomatic missions were always assaulted by strong bandit parties, and so on.

--Bryan

Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35 a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/