Re: [KODP]:Kero Fin shrine.Was oops [re: baby boom?]

From: Christian Beijner <d88-cbr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 10:44:23 +0100

Bryan Thexton wrote:

> --- Christian Beijner <d88-cbr_at_...> wrote:
> > Exactly how do you get the Kero Fin shrine? I have
> > never gotten it, never,
> > ever.
> > The manual is not very enlightening. Someone
> > suggested sending Orlanthis to
> > Kero Fin mountain, but that did not seem to help in
> > my last game. What am I
> > doing wrong? Do you need to be a peace clan?
>
> No, you don't. I've only had it happen a few times,
> and the only time recently I can only tell you this:
> balanced clan, sent a vingan with excellent combat and
> very good magic to kero finn (quite early in the game
> too--pre-tribe). We had a very high current magic at
> the time (mid-teens). I don't know if that was the
> year that we had a point of magic in children or not,
> but it could have been. Whether high current magic or
> magic in kids matters or whether it is completely
> random I have no idea.

Hmm. Thanks! That could be it. I usually never put magic in kids, because usually I have 50% adults and 50% kids and this feels like balancing on the brink of how many I can feed. Seems this is where I go wrong. I will try allocating magic in kids and sending someone to Kero Fin once I get a somewhat steady influx of food.