Re: A cattle bug

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 09:36:44 -0800

"Bender the Robot" wrote

> I just lost the thunderbeasts in battle, and my cattle count dropped about
> 200 head for no reason.

I don't see any way that would be connected -- did you lose the battle?

> I also have the horse bug in this game, which is getting pretty darn
> annoying. I don't mind losing a game (in fact, I want to see how it turns
> out), but these bugs are interfering with a perfectly good loss.

Fixed internally, but I still want to put a couple more fixes in before a release.

> Are some tribes just grumpy for no reason? I gave gifts every year and had
> 3 allied clans out of 5, but I still was forced to relinquish the queenship
> and nearly got kicked out of the tribe altogether. This was AFTER Kallyr
> succeeded with an emergency MotST quest. What up?

There usually is a reason (specific clan-level grudges because of tribal politics), but you raise a good point -- "Improve the mood of the tribe" ought to be able to help with this. I've entered this into our bug tracking database.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.