Re: [KODP]:Kero Fin shrine.Was oops [re: baby boom?]

From: Dave Harper <dharper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:24:37 -0000

Sorry this is a bit old, I am writing from Japan (hmm, no apostrophe key on this keyboard...this is going to be an interesting experience).

I have gotten the Kero Fin shrine several times but never put magic into kids. I usually have a Balanced clan, although sometimes a peace clan. I do not actually think I have ever looked at the religion of my explorers, but I keep on sending explorers to named sites such as Kero Fin. As there are, what, a half dozen events, this means that I often send over a dozen or two expeditions to Kero Fin over the course of 20 years. Kero Fin is often but not always included here, along with the Spirits who come to help you raid, the shrine to the wind spirits, an ill omen nobody will talk about, finding dead relative skulls, and so on.

I think all it requires is a little patience and a willingness to go explore it even after hearing people say they did not find anything.

Dave, from Utsunomiya-shi, Tochigi-ken, Japan