Re: [KODP]:Kero Fin shrine.Was oops [re: baby boom?]

From: Dave Harper <dharper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:27:11 -0000

That may be it. I have a habit of including 7 to 9 clans in my tribes - generally all but the absolute worst clans get brought into the tribe, and diplomatically pacified. I have always started with two boxes of heroism magic and one of destiny (I do not usually try to become king in the tribe-making dance, simply because it is easier to get other clans to provide regalia if you are not king...but I am not totally Machiavellian; I also think it is more regal to not take the crown right away).

Dave