Re: Agriculture

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:35:42 +1000

Bob Eldred asked about Heortling agriculture. Bob, the following resources discuss agriculture in general role-play friendly terms:

There's currently a discussion on tula size on the Hero Wars list, which is also on yahoo-groups. You might find a flick through the archives to be useful.

'Thunder Rebels' the Orlanthi Player's Book for Hero Wars, also provides some background information on steads and farming.

You might also find this link to an essay on Heortling (specifically Far Place) animals and agriculture to be useful: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/nysalor/ff1.htm. (The essay links work, but not the links to other pages on the site. Getting the links up seems to be eternally my 'next' project).

Hope this helps

John

nysalor_at_...                      John Hughes

There was many a corpse cold on blackened ground; From warriors ravens grew red
And the Kheldon Queen called clans to vengeance, Hurricane Rebels! - I sing to their valour.

Until I am old and ailing,
waiting for the final journey,
I shall not be true to the winds
if I do not praise Kallyr.