Griffin Mountain and Pavis & Big Rubble Payment Update

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:00:21 -0500

Hello everyone,

In an effort to answer a few questions I have been asked I thought I would post the information publically.

Volume I - Pavis & Big Rubble
PRICE: Hardcover UK £45 (US $70), Softcover UK £30 (US $45). Price includes shipping.

Volume II - Griffin Mountain
PRICE: Hardcover UK £40 (US $60), Softcover UK £25 (US $40). Price includes shipping.

What Does "price includes shipping" mean? That means that you do not have to pay extra for standard shipping anywhere in the world, unless you live in a very remote place like Antarctica, Vanuatu, or the MIR Space station.
Thus, shipping to places like Europe, the US, Canada, Australia, and Japan does not cost you any extra. Yes, it does cost me a little extra, but I can't be bothered to be fiddly with all kinds of odd postage rates, so I took the average of all rates when calculating the price.

How can you order them?
You can advance order Griffin Mountain. I should be able to ship them out by April 10th, if not earlier, depending on when I get it delivered from the printers. Pavis & Big Rubble I can ship now.

If you want to pay in UK Pounds, I can accept payment by cheque or postal money order.
If you want to pay in US Dollars, I can accept money orders or electronically via Paypal.
My email for Paypal payments (US Dollars only) is RJMeints_at_... <mailto:RJMeints_at_...>
Please make cheques and Money Orders payable to Rick Meints Here is my mailing address:

Rick Meints
22 Foxglove Road
Rush Green
Romford RM7 0YQ
UK

SPECIAL DEAL IF YOU ORDER BOTH VOL. I & II SOFTCOVER BOOKS: Get a Pavis & Big Rubble Softcover and a Griffin Mountain Softcover for the combo price of £50 ($75 US). I'll have to ship both books when Griffin Mountain comes back from the printers. There is no special deal for ordering both of the hardcover books.

SPECIAL DEAL FOR BIG ORDERS
If you order 10 softcover books in total, the price is £200 (US $300). It doesn't matter whether you order 5 of each softcover, or 9 of one and 1 of the other, or 10 of just one, you will get the bulk rate price.

FINAL NOTE: If you were thinking of purchasing any used RQ2 items from my website, please email me first and ask if the item(s) are still available before sending me any money.

PS: The Cult Compendium is in the works. I hope to have it done by August 2001. No firm date on Borderlands reprint.

Thanks,

Rick Meints
www.glorantha.co.uk