Quests & Deeper Mysteries question...

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:48:27 -0000

Sorry if this is an old question, I couldn't find it in the FAQ. Anyway...

When you go on a heroquest, does the game notice if you've learned the "deeper mysteries"? i.e. Suppose I go on the Uralda quest. In that game, I've learned the Uralda myth, but not its deeper myteries; but I happen to remember the mysteries from my last game, so I can give the "correct" answers to the questions.

Does the game say, "That heroquester doesn't know the deeper mysteries, so he has less chance of success"? Or does the game not care about whether the "deeper mysteries" dot is filled in, as long as I do the right things in the quest?

Thanks,

--Andrew S. (Humakti since 1980... sheesh, I feel old)