Re: Games Domain

From: jaspire_at_...
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:21:46 -0000

> Not a bad review. A pity the more hack and slash and corporate
flunky
> sites like Gamespot won't review it. Sigh.

I beg your pardon. I've personally known some of those "flunkies" working at Gamespot for the last 20 years, and one is a good friend. They're responsible, intelligent individuals, who do a reasonably good job--or so I thought, fool that I am--at examining new products within a given field and issuing honest, thoughtful opinions.

What's your background, beyond the license to casual diss a group of people you know nothing about?