Re: Re: Pumping up Kallyr

From: James Sterrett & Corinne Mahaffey <jscm_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 19:23:45 -0500

> From what I've read it is possible for her to survive
> whatever it is she goes off to face. I'm wondering
> what skills anyone might have noticed being useful
> beyond magic and combat? I'm just thinking that in
> one clan or the other I might stop putting magic into
> my destiny for a bit to slow things down, and instead
> work at equipping Kallyr as best as possible, and hope
> that she goes off to meet whatever it is before the
> game ends.

We got her Heroic in both Magic and Combat and Leadership before sending her off (with all our weaponthanes - I forget how many), and she still died. Along with all but one of the thanes.....

Once, though, we got her to be Tribal Queen before she had even asked to be sent out - and she never *did* ask! (We eventually got her married off to that jumped-up Horse-Spaw... *cough* Grazer, who isn't good enough for her.... <sigh>)

James Sterrett & Corinne Mahaffey
jscm_at_...