Kallyer (was Re: Re: Games Domain)

From: Gomi no Sensei <gomi_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 16:52:28 -0800

Jeff wrote:

> I think we have wandered off topic from the thought of getting reviews
> of King of Dragon Pass into the various media -- something that with
> few exceptions, has not been occuring to less pleasant realms.
>
> I think we should return to the topic at hand, which is trying to keep
> Kallyr alive and to make sure that word of the rather nice game IS put
> out into the more mainstream community.
>
> My remarks, while perhaps less than pleasant, were heartfelt. And I
> am remain less than impressed with the current number of reviews of
> indie games -- something that speaks for itself. However, I think it
> is time to end this topic and move onto more productive matters.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jeff Kyer
> (wearing his moderator hat for the first time here, sigh)

Aye, cap'n. Good call, too -- early moderator intervention goes a long way towards making any moderator intervention less necessary.

Speaking of Kallyr -- what is she good for? She's a damn fine warrior and magician, but is there a specific thingee she's supposed to be used for? It hasn't come up in any of my games; she sort of hangs around, being all kickass and worthwhile, but not, you know, super Heroic-Destinatious. Am I missing something?

Paul E.