Sorcerers' weapons

From: sibley_at_...
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:46:42 -0000

Some sorcerers arrived at my tula. They seemed unfriendly and claimed to be agents of the Pharoah so I attacked and killed them. I kept their magical glowing weapons, but the weapons turned out to be cursed (according to my Ancestors). And indeed, bad things are happening to me. Unfortunately, these cursed items are now in my collection of treasures. I don't really want to sell them or give them away and make some other clan mad at me. But I can't figure out any other way to get rid of them nor any way at all to remove the curse. What can I do? (Spoilers gratefully accepted.)