Re: Sorcerers' weapons

From: Leka <leka_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 19:44:46 +0200

Hello sibley,

Monday, April 09, 2001, 18:46:42, you wrote:

smpe> Some sorcerers arrived at my tula.  They seemed unfriendly and
smpe> claimed to be agents of the Pharoah so I attacked and killed them.  I
smpe> kept their magical glowing weapons, but the weapons turned out to be
smpe> cursed (according to my Ancestors).  And indeed, bad things are
smpe> happening to me.  Unfortunately, these cursed items are now in my
smpe> collection of treasures.  I don't really want to sell them or give
smpe> them away and make some other clan mad at me.  But I can't figure out
smpe> any other way to get rid of them nor any way at all to remove the
smpe> curse.  What can I do?  (Spoilers gratefully accepted.)

I also had encounter with these fellows but after I took their weapons nothing bad happened. What their weapons is used for? Is there any purpose in keeping it?

--
Best regards,
 Leka                            mailto:leka_at_...