starvation

From: Bender the Robot <bendertherobot_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:00:43 -0400

Liq writes:
>just got the game recently have yet to finish an easy short game for one
>reason in particular.. starvation.
>For some reason My food stock never goes up and the bad crop years catch
>up to me eventually be it 3 years or 20.

It sounds to me like you need to clear more land. It's the only thing you didn't mention. Your
best farmer will say something like "It takes 300 farmers to farm the land we have. We could
handle another 23 hides." Then you slide the farmland marker up a few notches (not beyond
what you were told to--23 hides, in the example), and adjust your pasturage to keep it at
about twice what your adviser says you need as a minimum.

--Matt