Re: Keeping The clan small

From: Stefan Kalgraf <tassen_99_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:56:35 +0200

I've been playing war clans lately...and almost never putting anything into child magic I usually stay around 1000 people. This is raiding once or twice a year and having more than once feud. Of course, you need orlanth's woad blessing for this to work right or you'll run out of farmers instead of keeping them at a stable level.

By the way, 1200-1300 seems to be the critical level where they start leaving.

But all in all this is a luxury problem. When you have 2000+ food stockpiled and say 6 or more trading routes (trade is for wimps :), you've already won.

Do You Yahoo!?