1.6 update now in beta

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:18:36 -0700

I've just posted Windows and Macintosh versions of an update to King of Dragon Pass -- see <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/beta.html> for links for your computer.

This version of the update is a beta test release. We've tested it, but we'd like to solicit your feedback before we formally release it. Please e-mail us at <kodp_at_...> if you find any problems.

Fixed in 1.6 update
Don't give Sacred Time advice to allocate 0 magic to children [3114] Prevent a negative number of horses [3116] Re-exploring Dwarf Valley won't always give the same results [3117] Fixed an inconsistency involving the Sacred Clod treasure [3118] Prevent integer overflow for food, pigs [3119, 3125] Fixed exploration of Dragonewt Wildlands [3122] Fixed problem when Ernalda priestess demand the return of their treasure [3124] Trolls won't ransom trollkin [3126]
Fixed possible crash involving the Black Spear [3129] The Making of the Storm Tribe heroquest, used to improve the mood of the tribe, now adjusts some of the political relationships between clan [3130]

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.