New KoDP t-shirts and mugs

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 21:58:12 -0700

We'd like to thank everyone who voted in our design contest. The most popular designs were the Beastfolk Raid (for the t-shirts) and the Duck Farmers (for the mugs).

Associate Producer Elise Bowditch says, "Man, people sure do love their ducks, don't they?"

The new designs are available through CafePress.com
<http://www.cafepress.com/asharp>. We picked two lucky Europeans to
win a t-shirt or mug.

And let me take this opportunity to remind you that if you're playing King of Dragon Pass, we think you should be using the 1.6 update, even though it's technically still in beta test. See
<http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/beta.html> for details.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.