Re: Bad King Ugrain

From: Robin D. Laws <rdl_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:31:57 -0500

At 05:04 PM 6/18/2001 +0000, bethexton_at_... wrote:

>Does anyone know if he was invented for KoDP, or does he have a
>longer Gloranthan background? Either way, any info on when and where
>he ruled?

I invented Bad King Urgrain for KoDP. I think David decided where Urgrain would likely fit into Heortling history, but I'm not sure if this has ended up in print anywhere.

If you want to see all of the Urgrain snippets in one place (along with the shorter set of snippets about Errarth, the Tragic King), check out David's excellent Glorantha fanzine, Enclosure #1. (I hope it's still available.)

Take care >>> Robin