Almost perfect victory

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 06:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

I've been playing less KoDP over the last few months, but I did finally finish up one of my long running games. By and large it had everything I'd been missing in my previous victories:

But of course there have to be a few niggling details to make it less than perfect.
-I've never had Kallyr go off on her quest, but
normally I've never had her as an adult for long. In this game the event for her came up in the first few years, and when the game finished she nearly fifty, still a hero with sword or spell, a renowned leader, and she'd actually been around long enough to get very good at bargaining and to actually develop a fair plant's skill (something I've never seen with Kallyr before!). But no quest. Granted, she did spend a few years as a thrall to the horse *spit* spawn, maybe that took the heroic spirit out of her? Anyway, I thought that for sure this would be the game where I finally saw her go off to meet her destiny. I'm almost wondering if there is something I'm not doing. It is OK to leave her on the ring, right?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger http://phonecard.yahoo.com/