KoDP dreams....

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:47:06 +0300

I recently saw a dream that I thought I might share with you people...

In it, somebody posted on this mailing list concerning an event with some sort of god that looked like a giant drinking glass in the middle of a rain(?). In the dream, one of the options would give you a message saying something along the lines of "the god accepts your gift and asks you to choose a blessing", but the event would just end there, not giving you a chance to actually pick a blessing. He was told that the event you get sometime after that is probably the best blessing anyway, so it shouldn't matter.

Anybody else got interesting dreams to share?

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."--Mahatma Gandhi ICQ 18051088/AIM Xuenay/MSN Xuenay_at_... http://www.lostheavens.f2s.com/cgi-bin/IB/ikonboard.cgi?