Re: Is there really any other option?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:19:59 -0800

Ian asked

> What I always wondered is: Who was responsible for this particular
> gem? Who has it in for wandering RQ types <g>? Go on David, tell me,
> please...

I could be wrong, but I *think* I asked Robin Laws to write a scene where adventurers show up. And I think when he saw it, Greg Stafford may have suggested more nasty things. But it could have been all Robin's. Final edit was mine, and -- they're *adventurers* !

BTW, I'll take this opportunity to point out that in honor of KoDP's birthday, we've lowered the price. Yes, anyone on this list probably owns a copy already, but your friends will only have to pay $19.95 (plus shipping if they buy direct from us).

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Spare no expense to make everything as economical as possible --Samuel Goldwyn